- QUIK-JOINT pipe couplings connect to existing pipe without the need for threading or welding.
- Join misaligned pipe. QUIK-JOINT allows for 5 to 7 degrees angular misalignment on each end nut for faster, lower cost installation of piping systems.
- Absorbs vibrations. Elastomer gaskets reduce pipe vibration, noise and shock.
- Shorten installation time and lost parts. Replaces threaded unions requiring close tolerance and bolted style compression joints. Install and adjust QUIK-JOINT by hand, tighten with a pipe wrench.
- Half Couplings are available for weld joints. Ideal for welding to tanks, reservoirs, or air headers.
- Compression nuts are available in plain steel, bright zinc, or stainless steel.
- Bodies are available in plain steel pipe, bright zinc finish or stainless steel.
- Custom body materials available upon request.
- Bodies are machined to customer length requirement providing a wider design tolerance for assembly.
- Standard body is schedule 40 carbon steel pipe, two sizes larger than customer’s pipe, providing 10-14 degrees of total angular misalignment. When ordering, simply specify your pipe size.
- Standard Lengths in Stock.
- Components always available for same day shipping. Standard and special length coupling bodies in stock, too!
- Available Lengths to 20 Feet.
- QUIK-JOINT end nut, retainer and gasket will stay with the pipe coupling during disassembly from the user's pipe.
- Ready for welding.
- No straps or restraining brackets needed.
- Special "T" Handle End Nut Option
- Air Header or Baghouse Pipe Connection
- Distribution Header
- Hydraulic Tank Applications
- Bulkhead coupling is designed for thru-wall applications eliminating welding altogether.
- Connects air system from air header and air pulse valve to the "Blow Down" piping section of the dust collector.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.