- TWO PIECE DESIGN - The Guard-Flex is a two piece design that incorporates straight, splined, and tapered shafts.
- MAXIMUM VIBRATION DAMPENING - The over molded elastomer is available in three durometers 45, 55, and 65 shore A. The Guard-Flex can be tailored to fit your application and reduce engine vibration to your driven equipment.
- IN SHEAR DESIGN - The molded rubber allows the Guard-Flex coupling to act as a mechanical fuse if an over load condition would occur. It is also highly flexible and has a large torsional angle for shock loading.
- ENVIRONMENT - The coupling can operate in temperatures of -10 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- NO LUBRICATION REQUIRED - The materials selected for the Guard-Flex allows the coupling to operate without the use of lubrication and is virtually maintenance free.
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION - The Guard-Flex by Guardian is an affordable way to provide maximum dampening to your small engine projects up to 82HP.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.