- MINIMUM SPACE - The entire coupling length is normally mounted inside the housing compartment requiring only a flat steel pump mounting plate which we also manufacture. Engine Housings also available for non-standard SAE engine housings for Kubota, Perkins, Ford, GM, Yanmar, Isuzu, and Deutz.
- FREE AXIAL TRAVEL - Crowned teeth slide freely in the nylon spline with a +-.080" axial travel. Any shaft float is absorbed by the coupling and not transmitted to the pump components.
- BLIND ASSEMBLY - Pump hub gear ring fits through the pilot hole of the plate. Faster assembly at lower cost and no inspection ports or hand holes necessary.
- CROWNED GEAR TEETH - Provides for angular misalignment, preventing angular force on the pump shaft bearings and seals.
- HEAT STABLE - Fiberglass reinforced nylon designed to operate in diesel engine ambients without air circulation. Dimensionally stable to 250°F.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.