- ACCEPTS STRAIGHT & SPLINED SHAFTS - The DELTA series steel hub can be manufactured with a straight bore and keyway with set screw retention for the straight pump shaft demands. A spline shaft connection is also acceptable and incorporates a "plugin" design.
- SINGLE PIECE DESIGN - The DELTA's single piece design eliminates extra fasteners and reduces installation costs for blind splined-shaft set-ups. (Straight shaft connections consist of a two piece design).
- ENVIRONMENT - This lightweight coupling is oil resistant and will provide a long service life in temperatures of -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
- REDUCED SPLINE FRETTING - Elastomeric grommets absorb shock loading and reduce transmitted vibration - two major factors that contribute to pump spline fretting.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE REQUIRED - The splined and hardened alloy steel hub is greased at assembly with lithium based grease that enables extended service intervals in service conditions up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION - The DELTA series by Guardian is an affordable way to provide higher torque ratings from our traditional designs, while benefiting from its dampening capabilities.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.