- SINGLE PIECE DESIGN - The NV Series is a single piece design that reduces costly assembly operations and a no hassle installation.
- MAXIMUM VIBRATION DAMPENING - The over molded elastomer is available in three durometers 55, 65 and 75 shore A. The NV Series can be tailored to fit your application and reduce engine vibration to your driven equipment.
- ENVIRONMENT - The coupling can operate in temperatures of -10 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- REDUCED SPLINE FRETTING - The NV coupling hub is made from a high strength cast iron that provides a sacrificial self-lubricating interface. The dampening characteristics of cast iron aid to reduce transmitted vibration as well. As a result of the design there is minimal maintenance required.
- IN SHEAR DESIGN - The molded rubber allows the NV coupling to act as a mechanical fuse if an over load condition would occur.
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION - The NV Series by Guardian is an affordable way to provide maximum dampening to your small engine project.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.